Thursday, September 22, 2011

Haps

Today is kind of a random day.  Trying to set up a new routine isn't easy...


I need some pics for this post???

my biggest help, my parents, have gone off on a two week road trip--like a couple of college kids sheesh!



my baby is about to be three, although she'll tell you she's going to be five...time flies way too fast. There she is almost exactly a year ago...

she still gives this stink eye--all.the.time
I have a hard time keeping my house clean, I could use some serious motivation. Thoughts?

I'm eating some Halloween candy, is it too early?  Too early to break out the decorations? Hmmmm...

Why is it that healthy food doesn't fill me up and junk food makes me feel like a cow after the immediate gratification?

I really like immediate gratification--so leave me a comment would ya? Oh and here are the other two from a year ago :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me