Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pleasant Planting

Fun facts about me--
I am a shopper, luckily I like junky thrift stores.
I am mebbe a wee lil bit impulsive...
I am a member of the catalyst for impulsive shopping--Groupon...and Living Social...

I DO NOT have a green thumb...

(I really like the ellipsis...sue me...)

so I bought some cheap plant action and of course it just sat there in my inbox.  Finally, last weekend I went and bought some plants! Yippee!  Don't even ask how many circles I made around the nursery trying to look concerned with 'good' plants...even though I was really looking for something that wouldn't just keel over in the first month...
Anywho, enter in hearts and flowers...ohh, ahh...all together now...if you read past the first paragraph your ADD is better than mine.  I like it because it looks shiny :) and it is 'hardy' so mebbe I won't kill it like that plant that was there before it.


I planted them this morning, I was going to wait for the little ladies to help after school, but it's just too darn hot!

I dug forrrrrrevvvverrrr...can you tell...unimpressive I know...


planted those suckers...


ain't they purty?

like my octo watering system--yes that's official verbage

I hope they grow!  Oh and I have 2 more certificates to the nursery to use before Sunday...Yikes! Anyone wanna help a sister out with some planting and shopping for planting things...crickets...

1 comment:

  1. Love the new foliage! Can you use the gift certificates for a small tree? Shade is good! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me