Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My own 'dear photograph'

Have you seen this... click right here...

I love the idea here, return to a place in your past and retake a picture.  I pack a special picture with us to take to Disneyland--to Ariel's Grotto, one of my favorite places to go and we go every time, buy the pic with Ariel every time, so I was thinking I could do this ev.er.y time.  I can't promise not to bore you with it e.v.e.r.y t.i.m.e...well I don't pinkie promise or anything...wink wink...
so anyway...I forgot the pic I brought in the room (epic fail)...off to plan B...I used our pic from that day instead of the oldie, but it was still a goodie...

I tell you what, taking this pic was harder than I expected! In fact, I wish it had come out better than it did--but the great thing, is I know I'll be back soon to take another! 
(I'd change the framing up some I think)
 Have you taken a dear photograph yet?  I'm dying to find more to take...Just as soon as I get the house cleaned up from the trip and the Halloween decorations up!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This is wonderful! Now I want to bust out my pictures from Disney and take them when we go soon.

    Love this, so much.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me