Thursday, September 29, 2011

Strike a Bowl!

Would the offspring of this SWIM girl be fish? guppies? crabs? ooooh maybe that one...

To avoid the after school/pre-dinner crabbing, I took my fav threesome bowling (I bought a bunch of groupons for it, and once again waited until they were almost expired)

It was epic! there were bumpers! balls dropped on toes! angry beans, not to be confused with their fav ipad game angry birds...


Some of my favorite moments...


Gary teaching ball throwing


sometimes you have to wait a long time for your ball to come and go...
realizing that my teenager is such an almost man
of course we tend to be a bit non-traditional here, so we put our own twist on throwing the ball...



LB got a strike!

hee-layer-eeee-uz!
SWIM style bowling 'shoes'
 

this spinning is wayyyyyyy better than spinning at the gym!
  

one full blown melt-down over Gary going to unstick her ball, which the management wasn't too happy with either...
 


In the end, we prolly stayed a wee bit too long (2 hours) but they had a great time 



1 comment:

Talk to me